Recipe of September
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
1 pack of ready rolled puff pastry
2-3 tbsps of green pesto
8-10 sundried tomatoes drained and chopped
100g pack of chorizo slices
1-2 balls of mozzarella cheese
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180°C.
2. Line a 30mm x 20mm shallow tin with the pastry,
pinch edges to neaten.
3. Spread the pastry base with a light coating of pesto,
then sprinkle with sun dried tomato.
4. Arrange chorizo slices over the tomato and place thin
slices of mozzarella on top.
5. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes
Serve hot, cut into slices.